Symposia Archival Information
- Hotel information
- 1st Announcement
- 2nd Announcement
- Tentative Program
- Final Program
The 13th annual symposium organized by the Botulinum Research Center at the Institute of Advanced Sciences, Dartmouth, MA.
Registration : Please click on the link below, and register: Either for CME course at early bird rate of $400 per person Or For non-CME participation at $0,
Please register here:
- Wamsutta Club (www.wamsuttaclub.org) 427 County Street, New Bedford, MA 02740.
- Attire : Semi-casual business wear is recommended for the Symposium 2015. We suggest you dress comfortably and have a jacket or sweater available in case you find New England weather turn a bit cold.
- Michael Adler, US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense.
- Terry Bowlin, Microbiotix, Inc., USA.
- Klaus Fink, MERZ Pharma, Germany.
- Keith Foster, IPSEN Ltd., UK.
- David Hodge, US Department of Homeland Security.
- Andy Pickett, Toxin Sciences Ltd., UK.
- Shashi Sharma, US Food and Drug Administration.
- Kodumudi Venkateswaran, Omni Array Biotech, Inc., USA
The 10th annual symposium organized by the Botulinum Research Center at the Institute of Advanced Sciences, Dartmouth, MA.
Final Program Schedule (Revised) : Download
3rd ANNOUNCEMENT : Download
2nd ANNOUNCEMENT : Download
HOTEL INFORMATION : Download
BOARD OF ADVISORS
1st ANNOUNCEMENT : Download